Please consider becoming an associate of ASJRA (The Association of Jewelry & Related Arts). The following is a list of the benefits associates receive:
Photo courtesy Tadema Gallery, London
- A one-year subscription to Adornment,
Magazine of Jewelry & Related Arts, which covers jewelry from
ancient to modern and is a vehicle for articles in jewelry studies.
The emphasis is on new research in the field and jewelry events throughout the
world. The magazine is in its 12th year of publishing. Adornment also offers an opportunity for young researchers to be published and
to bring you, its readers, material on jewelry subjects never before
Adornment Magazine is only available to ASJRA Associates.
- An original book on the archives of a master jeweler or jewelry
firm to its members published for ASJRA.
- Our extensive bi-monthly online newsletter that is sent in downloadable
Annual Conference on
Jewelry & Related Arts as a forum for collectors, curators, academic
historians, and scholars to present new and interesting information about jewelry.
one young scholar will present new research at the Annual Conference. All those
who love jewelry will enjoy attending the conference. It's an opportunity to
learn and network with collectors, curators, appraisers, jewelry artists and
- Members receive a 10%
discount on our conference day.
- Invitations to special events and trips for ASJRA members only.
- Use of our logo for your business.
- A free business card ad in our newsletter (just send it when you send
your subscription form).
- A discount on the bi-annual conference of The National Association of Jewelry Appraisers. Contact them through their website naja.appraisers.com.
- An opportunity to be part of the exciting study of jewelry history and support future research by young scholars and artists which will benefit all who love jewelry.
Additional activities and events are annnounced periodically.
If you would like to become an ASJRA associate, please click here.
Questions or Comments? Contact Us!